You can follow the discussion on My Odyssey in Reaching for Calm without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
Explore the Unknown!
SIGN-UP for my free, infrequent and quirky newsletter
To explore the unknown through modeling. To understand the modeler’s inner world and external behavior as he or she models. And, to communicate it all with stories.
Pascal is a master modeler, who has modeled physical phenomena, satellite motion, and the behavior of people, organizations, and corporations. Learn more...
- The Dark Side of Expertise September 9, 2019
- Can We Capture and Express Wisdom? May 28, 2019
- When You See a Fork in the Road, Take It! March 4, 2019
- My Odyssey in Reaching for Calm December 14, 2018
- Where Magic Can Happen. Part 2: Embracing Opportunities September 23, 2018
anticipating problems aphorism attitude books calm cognitive distortion concept map emotions expertise frames Language learning martial arts matrix model Maya meta-program meta-states meta-stating mind map modeling Neuro-Semantics NLP pattern perceptual filter probability Satellite science teaching well-formed outcome